• S.R.L
  • San Clement Island
  • Palace & Resort
  • Contact
  • Group Companies
  • Videolar
  • Permak News


The private island of San Clemente, situated in Venice’s Southern Lagoon, between the San Marco and the Lido.

The first settlements on the island date back to 1131, when a Pietro Gattilesso founded hospice for pilgrims, from 1165 entrusted to the Canons Regular of St. Augustine and under the jurisdiction of the Patriarchate of Grado. Formerly this had been the home of a monastery that belonged to various monastic orders, until 1645 and the arrival of the Camaldolese monks, who, with the support of the Venetian nobility, gave the convent a new look.
Permak investments S.R.L Permak Group of Companies.